Sunday, October 5, 2008
Birthdays
Well, tomorrow is a birthday with a "zero". Those birthdays I have found are such a different feeling than the ones like 18 or 21. Once you start to getting "zero" added, it makes one stop to think about it. I am so blessed to have a birthday tomorrow. I thank God for my good health, the life I have with my husband, and my friends and family. I can't think of anything better to count as "presents" on my birthday than the things I have to be thankful for every day. Living in a land where I can worship God at the church of my choice, spend time with family and friends, live in our dream home, and go to a job I enjoy. There's not much more anyone could desire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! Birthday wished from the Atlanta gang. Hope you had a wonderful day! I didn't realize it was a "zero" birthday.
Thanks for the note and wishes. Yes, it was a "zero" birthday and surprised all of us, too!
Post a Comment