Someone called me such a people pleaser today... and I don't know if that was a compliment or not. It's true I try to obtain a win-win solution most of the time at my workplace; sometimes, this causes issues because I see a bigger picture than those in the trenches. What works for some may cause issues that, in the long run, are not good for anyone and will cause future conflicts or give the perception of not working for the good of all. Still, I wonder...what would happen if I just said "let's do it my way and now!?" Would that be considered "pleasing people" and what would they call me then?
1 comment:
I have also been accused...I once offered a choice of coconut ice cream or vanilla ice cream with cake someone made the comment that "I was such a people pleaser, if it were me I would say *@!% you you're getting vanilla." My thought was "I'll remember this the next time I offer YOU a choice."
Post a Comment